Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beauties and such..



Decided to make this blog my hobby blog. Perhaps I shall write some "notes" and such. But mainly, I'll share my makeup looks and all. Not hoping to become a makeup guru in any ways, just want to showcase my hobby. I hope it helps someone. Sorang pun takpe. Even if it doesn't, I am doing it for fun. Just for the sake of it. ;)

Did a look today. Wanted something easy, minimal and clean. Plan to do this look when I start my classes again next semester.




The idea was to not change anything on my face, just hide the flaws and enhance the goods. Seriously, this was an easy look. only took me 5 items.




1. Stage Photo Pro Creme Camouflage in 07 (Ginger)
2. Elf Studio Pressed Powder in Caramel
3. Miss Rose Eyeliner in no. 09
4. Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder in Blushed/Bronzed
5. Smith's Rosebud Salve Balm

Basically the steps are easy, use the concealer under your eyes, to hide your eyebags. Also use if to cover any scars or blemishes. Then set it all with the pressed powder. Use the eyeliner to line your eyes. This liner is in brown. So it gives a softer look than if you were to use black. With the same pencil, I drew my brows. Now, this step is completely optional. I only do it because I have Alopecia. I later used the bronzer from the contouring kit to do some slight shading on my cheeks and jaws. Use the blusher on the apple of my cheeks. End it all with the balm. Walla, the look is done.

If you prefer, substitute the balm with a gloss to add colour. I just prefer the balm because my lips are in need to serious loving!

Hope This first entry does the blog some justice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment